Wednesday 9 May 2012

Huge Haul for Mommie.......

Mother's day is around the corner, and I usually buy a watch or a saree or a handbag for Moms(I call her that when i'm in a really good mood) but this time I bought all this for her from Monica. I was always Daddy's girl, it was later when i got married that i realised her true value.


This makeup bag i got for her has a cute white attached mirror inside.



  1. Lotus Lip gloss,
  2. Avon hand gel,
  3. Eva Lip gloss,
  4. Lotus concealer,
  5. No marks face wash (for my sis, got it free)
  6. Jovees Strawberry facewash (got it free)
  7. Body buffer.
I got this basket for her as well.



Here's the list:

  1. Pumice stone,
  2. CK Honey Face Scrub,
  3. Aroma magic anti wrinkle cream,
  4. Hair band,
  5. Foot file,
  6. Lotus Rejuvena Cream,
  7. Vega Henna Powder,
  8. Cotton Balls,
  9. Avon Rose Body Lotion,
  10. Lakme fruit Moisturizer,
  11. Bionature Collagen Cream.
Reviews coming soon.....

I gave these to Moms yesterday since she's leaving to Kerala today, and she was beaming the whole day.

Have a happy day guys...




2 comments: